Demountable Structures are supplied using 2d Component build or a 3d Volumetric build. A 2d Component Build is where sections of a Modular Structure arrive at site as a number of completed component parts ready to be fitted together and erected on site.
A 3d volumetric build arrives on site as a fully formed building and is installed as a complete unit ready for use – either standalone or connected to existing buildings.
The benefits of modular structures lie in their design as an off-site construction solution. As the majority of works surrounding the installation of modular structures is done away from site it minimises the project costs and streamlines the build schedule.
Their component parts and standardised footprint provide temporary buildings and permanent structures to a variety of sectors, providing flexibility, continuity and value enhancement across the entire construction project.
- Speedy completion. Modular construction can be up to 50% faster than traditional build
- Lower cost. Generally more cost effective than traditional build without compromising on quality
- More dependable build programme and risk reduction. Offsite procurement and preparation is not affected by bad weather conditions or other unforeseen variables on site. Foundations and main structure are prepared simultaneously. Short delivery window, then finishing work is completed inside the building
- Quality product. Factory built to strict tolerances and quality control standards. Accio Buildings are all built to our accredited to ISO:9001-2000.
- A 25 year structural warranty is offered as standard on all new buildings, plus a 5 year warranty on the general external fabric of the building.* If a building is correctly maintained a design life of 60 years or more can be expected
- Full project management. We provide one point of contact for all our services, including design, planning applications and building regulation applications.
- Sustainable form of building. Considerably less waste than traditional methods. Minimum disruption and noise on site.
- We firmly believe that we have been involved in some truly ground breaking projects in the last 3 years.