Skip to content
Highlights of the 2015 trading year include:
- Being awarded the contract to deliver 50 Local Branches per year for HSS Hire Group Ltd.
- Delivering our 50th HSS Branch in November.
- Creating a 10,000 sqft demountable store for Tesco in flood hit Carlisle in December in 7 days –using Buildoffsite construction techniques.
- Being Awarded ISO 9001 and 140001 Quality Standards.
- Project Managing and Delivering 2 storey offices to Dartford in April.
- Project Managing and Delivery of fully functional permanent warehouse and welfare facilities A Bird Plant Hire in West Thurrock in October.
- Building an entire Giraffe restaurant in modular offsite component form ready for deployment to a Tesco site in 2016.
- Delivering enough seasonal temporary warehousing space for Tesco’s to cover five football pitches.
- Facilitating the seasonal expansion of Royal Mail sorting offices to accommodate the surge in residential mail and parcels at Christmas time. Not only do we create the temporary working environments we light and heat them – managing the fuel supply contract for all our structures to ensure internal temperatures meet mandated working levels across the cold winter weeks.
- Refurbishing and relocation of Click and Collect demountable pods for Tesco across the UK.
- Providing full Consultancy Services to one of the most talked-about structures at the 2015 Goodwood Festival of Speed for VW.
- Taking care of every wedding held in the grounds of The George Hotel, Stamford.
- Building a brand synonymous with innovation, ultimate professionalism and characterised by an infectious ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Investing in people and processes to ensure long term competitive advantage and sustainable growth.
- Retaining invaluable industry accreditations which reflect our commitment to training, Health & Safety and sustainable working practices.