Having delivered over £200m of office developments and refurbishment between us, we believe know a thing or two about providing outstanding, values led professional working environments .
Whether you are a landlord or developer looking to maximise yield or create the dynamic space for your business to flourish, we are the company of choice to support your project. If its high or low tech – we can help.
We offer a free no obligation consultation to discuss your project needs.
Recent projects that our team have been involved in include:
Relocation of 2000 staff from central London to Coventry into a fully refurbished, fit for purpose, high specification and future proofed offices on a business park for a major retailer.
Provision of 8 nationwide new build training rooms and supporting office facilities for a London listed company.
Provision of new 2 storey 3D modular office Complex for a major listed plant hire company.
Awarded refurbishment of high profile offices in central Norwich commencing January 2016.
Professional Working Environments are really important in providing the space and environment for your business to grow. They assist you to:
- Increase productivity, quality and efficiency
- Do more to a better standard with the same space or less
- Encourage and enable useful employee interaction, improved communication and the sharing or development of ideas
- Enhance employee wellbeing and motivation
- Reduce the cost of heating, lighting and ventilation
Professional working environments protect your business making it easier for you to:
- Comply with workspace regulations and legislation both now and in the future
- Adapt quickly and efficiently to the need to change the size or use of space (future proofing)
- Prevent the disruption and expense caused by avoidable technical problems or inadequate office equipment
- Plan overhead expenditure with much greater confidence
Professional working environments also
promote your business.
They support your efforts to:
- Project a better image of your business to all audiences including staff, customers and stakeholders
- Attract higher calibre employees
- Actively be seen as taking positive actions on issues such as sustainability, carbon emissions and disability access offer more efficient and better-quality services to your clients,
We look forward to supporting you with your next project.