Accio Consult & Construct combines a unique skill base that spans both Traditional Construction and Buildoffsite techniques.
We are the only leading company in the UK with significant experience in both aspects of high value traditional build and intelligent offsite techniques for the assembly, delivery and fit-out of projects.
Our capabilities cover the entire project lifecycle, from detailed estimates provided by our in-house QS teams, to quality controlled construction – both off-site and on-site – and across all sub contractor bases.
Our building skills, married to our construction management expertise have been used extensively across retail, education and the built environment.
Accio Consult & Construct are a main contractor to many bluechip organisations such as Tesco, Lidl, HSS, Amazon and the Royal Mail Group.
Our corporate social responsibility extends across all aspects of the business, from minimising the impact on the precious land on which we build to reducing material wastage and the protection of our teams with adherence to Health & Safety matters. We are Safe Contractor Approved and a Member of the CHAS scheme.
Highlights of the last 24 months include:
- Delivering our 50th HSS Branch in November 2015.
- Creating a 10,000 sqft demountable store for Tesco in flood hit Carlisle in December 2015 in 7 days –using Buildoffsite construction techniques.
- Being Awarded ISO 9001 and 140001 Quality Standards in January 2016.
- Project Managing and Delivering 2 storey offices to Dartford in April 2015.
- Project Managing and Delivery of fully functional permanent warehouse and welfare facilities A Bird Plant Hire in West Thurrock in October 2015.
- Building an entire Giraffe restaurant in modular offsite component form ready for deployment to a Tesco site in 2016.
- Delivering enough seasonal temporary warehousing space for Tesco’s to cover five football pitches over winter 2015.
- Facilitating the seasonal expansion of Royal Mail sorting offices to accommodate the surge in residential mail and parcels at Christmas time. Not only do we create the temporary working environments we light and heat them – managing the fuel supply contract for all our structures to ensure internal temperatures meet mandated working levels across the cold winter weeks.
- Refurbishing and relocation of Click and Collect demountable pods for Tesco across the UK.
- 12 New build steel framed (portal) and modular buildings for the Goods Online extensions to Sainsbury’s / Tesco in the UK and Ireland. 2014 / 15.
- 1100sqm temporary retail store for at the Nine Elms site in London supporting TFL.
- Construction and Delivery of a 2 Storey bespoke television Studio for Channel 4.